The American Society of Landscape Architects (ASLA) recognizes 27 landscape architects, academics, researchers, and urbanists for their work and contributions within the field.
Founded in 1899, the ASLA is the professional association designated for the landscape architecture community in the U.S. From their work and stewardship to helping design and plan beautiful and resilient spaces, this year's fellowship cohort is comprised of design professionals representing landscape architecture's importance and beauty.
ASLA President Eugenia Martin, FASLA shares: "Every landscape architect helps shape their community for the better, and ASLA Fellows represent the most accomplished and respected professionals in their field. Their exceptional contributions from coast to coast and internationally have helped advance equity, environmental sustainability, and excellence in design and planning."
View the newly elected 2022 ASLA Fellows below:
- Mike Albert, ASLA, Design Workshop, Inc., Aspen, Colorado
- Richard Alomar, ASLA, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- John Amodeo, ASLA, IBI Placemaking, Boston, Massachusetts
- María Bellalta, ASLA, Boston Architectural College, Boston, Massachusetts
- Deneen Crosby, ASLA, Crosby Schlessinger Smallridge, Boston, Massachusetts
- Galen S. Drake, ASLA, J2Design, Phoenix, Arizona
- Bruce Dvorak, ASLA, Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas
- Kyle L. Fiddelke, ASLA, OJB, San Diego
- Joan Floura, ASLA, Floura Teeter Landscape Architects, Baltimore, Maryland
- Christian Gabriel, ASLA, Maryland-National Capital Park and Planning Commission, Riverdale, Maryland
- William A. Green, ASLA, University of Rhode Island, Kingston, Rhode Island
- Adam Greenspan, ASLA, PWP Landscape Architecture, Berkeley, California
- Robert Hughes, ASLA, HGOR, Atlanta, Georgia
- Claire Humber, ASLA, SE Group, Burlington, Vermont
- Mark Klopfer, ASLA, Klopfer Martin Design Group and Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, Massachusetts
- Claire Latané, ASLA, California State Polytechnic University, Pomona, California
- Samir Mathur, International ASLA, Integral Designs International Studio, New Delhi, Delhi, India
- Philip J. Meyer, ASLA, Baughman Company, Wichita, Kansas
- Ramon V. Murray, ASLA, Murray Design Group, Orlando, Florida
- Heidi Natura, ASLA, Living Habitats, Chicago, Illinois
- Jennifer L. Nitzky, ASLA, Studio HIP, Ossining, New York
- Kevin Osburn, ASLA, Rundell Ernstberger Associates, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Jeffrey J. Pongonis, ASLA, MKSK, Columbus, Ohio
- Nancy Prince, ASLA, New York City Department of Parks and Recreation, New York, New York
- Debra Schmucker, ASLA, Cornerstone Planning & Design, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Michael Stanley, ASLA, Dream Design International, Rapids City, South Dakota
- April Westcott, ASLA, MG Landscape & Irrigation, Indianapolis, Indiana
All 27 fellows will be inducted into the Council of Fellows on November 13, 2022, at the annual ASLA conference in San Francisco. To learn more about the upcoming ASLA 2022 Conference on Landscape Architecture and register click here.
Learn more about each fellow and their work here.
Comment as :