HERE WE ARE – ITT VAGYUNK!
Architectural Photography Award launched by the Association of Hungarian Architects and the Hungarian Architecture magazine. The main objective of this contest is to encourage and inspire thinking about our man-made environment via architecture-related photographs.
An exhibition is going to be opened in Budapest in November, 2017 to present the winning as well as the shortlisted finalist photos of the contest. From here the exhibition is to be moved on to Bratislava, Prague and Cracow at the beginning of the year 2018. All the photos exhibited are also to be published in a special issue of the Hungarian Architecture magazine exclusively devoted to this topic. We are hereby inviting photographs in two categories: open and professional.
- Iwan Baan photographer
- Tamás Bujnovszky architectural photographer, photo editor of the Hungarian Architecture magazine
- Nicolas Grospierre artist and photographer
- András Krizsán architect, president of the Association of Hungarian Architects
- Josef Schulz photographer
- Jan Stempel professor of architecture, head of department, CTU, Prague
- György Szegő architect, editor-in-chief of the Hungarian Architecture magazine
- 07. 08. 2017 Registration starts
- 25. 09. 2017 Latest date for submitting photographs
- 15. 10. 2017 Publishing the finalists
- 22. 11. 2017 Results and opening the exhibition
- First Prize – 700 € 10 Shortlisted
- Registration fee: 25 €
- First Prize – 1500 € 10 Shortlisted
- Registration fee: 50 €
More information: http://photoaward.meonline.hu
Comment as :