Twenty emerging practitioners have been recognized with the AIA's annual Young Architects Award. The program honors early-career individuals for outstanding leadership and significant contributions to the architecture profession.
The 2021 award recipients are:
- Mark Bacon, AIA | BVH Architecture
- Jack Becker, AIA | bld.us
- Katelyn Chapin, AIA | Svigals + Partners
- Patricia Culley, AIA | Bohlin Cywinski Jackson
- Michael Alan Davis, AIA | Sanders Pace Architecture
- Jeffrey Guggenheim, AIA | Guggenheim Architecture and Design Studio
- Adam Harding, AIA | Roth Sheppard Architects, LLP
- Myer Harrell, AIA | Weber Thompson
- Cody Henderson, AIA | FSA, LLC
- Desmond Johnson, AIA | NELSON Worldwide
- Dagmara Larsen, AIA | MSR Design
- Amanda Loper, AIA | David Baker Architects
- Adrienne Cali Magners, AIA | Bruner/Cott Architects
- Danielle McDonough, AIA | CambridgeSeven
- Jonathan Moody, AIA | Moody Nolan, Inc.
- Jennifer Park, AIA | Brininstool+Lynch
- Matthew Thornton, AIA | Dake Wells architecture
- Danielle Tillman, AIA | bKL Architecture LLC
- Matt Toddy, AIA | Design Collective
- Daniel Yudchitz, AIA | LEO A DALY
Learn more about the award winners here.
Comment as :