For the Associates Award, the AIA honored Hallie Crouch of Cleveland, OH, and Jeremy Gentile of Chicago, IL. The two individuals were made Associate AIA members as part of the award’s mission “to recognize outstanding leaders and creative thinkers for significant contributions to their communities and the architecture profession.”
Meanwhile, for the Young Architects Award, the AIA selected seventeen designers “who have demonstrated exceptional leadership and made significant contributions to the architecture profession early in their careers.” Past winners of the award have included prominent names such as Julie Hiromoto and Jonathan Moody.
The 2023 recipients are as follows:
- Janica Ley Baker, AIA | NAC Architecture
- Matthew Clapper, AIA | MAD
- Jacob Davis, AIA | archimania
- Allison Dvorak, AIA | Avera Health
- Efrie Escott, AIA | KieranTimberlake
- Simona Fischer, AIA | MSR Design
- Shannon F. Gathings, AIA | Duvall Decker Architects, P.A.
- Brien Graham, AIA | LPA Design Studios
- Christopher M. Haedt, AIA | DesignGroup
- Ryan R. Murphy, AIA | Shamrock+
- Beresford Pratt, AIA | U.S. Army Corp of Engineers
- Caroline Shannon, AIA | Gensler
- Jason Takeuchi, AIA | Ferraro Choi and Associates, Ltd.
- Kate Thuesen, AIA| DLR Group
- Kimberly Tuttle, AIA | Gensler
- Stephanie Vito, AIA | CannonDesign
- David J. Wilson, AIA | HGA
Additional information about each individual can be found here.
Comment as :