Here are the 2022 AIA Young Architects Award winners
By Josh Niland|
Thursday, Mar 17, 2022
The American Institute of Architects has announced its newest class of Young Architects Award winners.
Twenty-three designers were honored by the organization for their demonstrated ability as leaders and contributions to the built environment while still in the early stages of their professional careers.
Past winners have included prominent names like Julie Hiromoto and Jonathan Moody.
The 2022 recipients are as follows:
- Paul J. Avazier, AIA | Atkin Olshin Schade Architects
- Matt Barnett, AIA | LS3P Associates
- Graciela Carrillo, AIA | Nassau BOCES
- John J. Clark, AIA | South Florida Community Land Trust
- Carolyn Day, AIA | Perkins Eastman
- Lori Ferriss, AIA | Goody Clancy
- Nathan Griffith, AIA | Neumann Monson Architects
- Chana Haouzi, AIA | City of Boston
- Edwin J. Harris, AIA | EVOKE Studio Architecture
- Ryan J. Jang, AIA | Leddy Maytum Stacy Architects
- Parke MacDowell, AIA | Payette
- Elizabeth A. McLean, AIA | Ayers Saint Gross
- Christopher Nielson, AIA | Bruner/Cott Architects
- Jessica M. O'Donnell, AIA | Kitchen & Associates
- Eric Pros, AIA | DS Architecture
- Nakita Reed, AIA | Quinn Evans
- Jennifer A. Rittler, AIA | Moody Nolan
- Emily Roush-Elliott, AIA | Delta Design Build Workshop
- Yiselle Santos Rivera, AIA | HKS, Inc.
- Nicole Seekely, AIA | Perkins & Will
- Melody H. Tang, AIA | LPA Design Studios
- Mario L. Walker, AIA | SELF+TUCKER ARCHITECTS
- Allison M. Wilson, AIA | Ayers Saint Gross
Additional information about each architect can be found here.
Comment as :